Our Multi-Purpose Protection Foam protects your car doors from damage in your garage or driveway. A strong adhesive backing means you can use it immediately without needing glue or other adhesive. You can use these blocks indoors and outdoors, as they bond strongly with a wide range of materials including paint, masonry and brickwork.
Pulling into a garage or driveway shouldn’t be a situation in which your car may be damaged. This protective foam is designed to prevent these frustrating chips and dents from happening. We manufacture our foam from the highest quality waterproof, weather-resistant materials, to ensure durability and long-term protection from scratches.
The CEF-20 is an inexpensive yet effective protection solution. Supplied in a pack of four blocks each measuring 30cm x 10cm – used it for many problems. Where will you use it?
- Place each strip in four different places to protect each of your car doors
- Use all four strips in a continuous line if you only need protection on one side
- Stick them to the garage wall to protect your bumper
- Use on low ceilings to protect boot/hatchback doors
Other than car protection, you can use our foam for many purposes around your home. Examples include:
- Acoustic Insulation
- Vibration Dampening
- Protection from head bumps on low ceilings and door frames
…and much, much more.